- Dr. Joe Barcroft (Washington University in St. Louis)
Professor of Spanish & Second Language Acquisition: Multilevel input processing for different aspects of language acquisition: The theoretical framework and a focus on vocabulary
MONDAY, MARCH 27 - 4:15-5:15 PM
180 Hagerty Hall
- Sue Gass (Michigan State U)
- March 30, 2022: Tracking Foreign Language Proficiency: Great (and not so great) Expectations
- Second Language Research Forum (SLRF)
- Kathleen Bardovi Harlig (Indiana University)
- L2 Pragmatics Development
- Bill VanPatten (Michigan State U)
- Rethinking Explicit/Implicit Learning: (a.k.a. What if there are no rules?)
- Judith Kroll (Penn State U)
- A new hypothesis about late second language learning: What bilingualism teaches us about the mind and the brain.
- Lourdes Ortega (Georgetown University)
- Why does SLA need a bilingual turn?
- Patsy Lightbown (Concordia University)
- Great expectations in 2012: Revisiting the link between L2 research and L2 teaching.
- Norman Segalowitz (Concordia University)
- Cognitive aspects of second language fluency
- Nick Ellis (U of Michigan)
- Prof. Diane Larsen-Freeman (University of Michigan)
- Language as Complex Dynamic System: A Second Language Studies Perspective