ASL - Everywhere for Everyone!
On July 22, 2020, the CLLC sponsored a ground-breaking webinar discussion about the American Sign Language program at Ohio State and beyond. Learn about the work of Certified Deaf Interpreter Marla Berkowitz, service-learning initiatives of the American Sign Language program and much more. (Captioning and ASL interpreters were provided).
- Marla Berkowitz, Senior Lecturer, ASL Program
- Rebecca Bias, Assistant Director, Center for Languages, Literatures and Cultures
- Tia Jones, Program Coordinator, ASL Program
- Tamara Steele, Senior Lecturer, ASL Program
- Kristin Wickham-Saxon, Senior Lecturer, ASL Program
More than 250 participants joined online!
To view a recording of this event plase visit: