CLLC TikTok Video Contest: Looking for the Next Viral Video!
Win $250 added to your student account by creating the next viral Tik Tok/Instagram video!
The College of Arts and Sciences and the Center for Languages, Literatures and Cultures (CLLC) is hosting a competition to find the FOUR (4) best videos that express how learning a new language changes your life by shaping your future.
How to participate:
- Work alone or as a team to create one (or more) creative, inspiring and fun video(s);
- Create videos equal or shorter than 60 seconds;
- Name the file(s) with the team members' names;
- Submit BOTH your video file(s) and copyright agreement below by the 11:59 pm on Nov. 15.
*NOTE: The award is $250/video, not for each student involved in production.
- These videos will be shared with both future and current student audiences, so make sure that the content is age and context appropriate. For example: do not use foul language, copyrighted material, or inappropriate images;
- The video must be captioned in English;
- If your video is selected, you agree to allow Ohio State to brand the video and post it on official social media and university websites now and in the future.
Hints for success:
- Have a look at the videos on this website to get ideas
- Do not focus on any one language; the video is about the value of language learning in general.
Selection and announcement of winners
The videos will be selected by a team of faculty and staff from the College and the CLLC. Winners will be announced on November 30, 2021.
Problems logging in to submit videos? Email Janice Aski