Join us for a webinar discussion about the American Sign Language program at Ohio State and beyond. Learn about the work of Certified Deaf Interpreter Marla Berkowitz, service-learning initiatives of the American Sign Language program and much more. Captioning and ASL interpreters will be provided.
- Marla Berkowitz, Senior Lecturer, ASL Program
- Rebecca Bias, Assistant Director, Center for Languages, Literatures and Cultures
- Tia Jones, Program Coordinator, ASL Program
- Tamara Steele, Senior Lecturer, ASL Program
- Kristin Wickham-Saxon, Senior Lecturer, ASL Program
This event is free and open to the public. For more information and to register, click here.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org