Ohio State University students, Undergraduate or Alumni, are invited to submit photos to the 2024 Hagerty International Photography Competition. The competition opens October 12, 2023 and submissions are accepted until January 20, 2024 at 11:59 p.m. EST. Photographs must be the original work of the entrant, of high quality and taken outside of the United States. Photographers are invited to submit one photo in each category:
- Arts & Culture
1st place: $200
2nd place: $150
3rd place: $100
- Submission Deadline: January 20, 2024 (11:59 p.m. EST)
Photographs must be:
- the original work of the entrant
- taken outside of the United States
- of high quality
- include photo summary commentary explaining story of the image
- submitted via our online submission form before submission deadline January 20, 2024 at 11:59 p.m. EST- entries accepted starting October 12, 2023. Photographers must submit all their photos using one submission form.
- an acceptable image type for the online submission form (jpg, gif and png)
- no larger than 16MB and no smaller than 1MB
- Note: images selected for the exhibition will be printed, displayed and framed on a 30x30 poster (submitted photos should be close to that aspect ratio)
Entrants may submit one photograph in each of the following categories (thus each photographer is limited to submitting three total photos):
- Arts & Culture
By submitting a photo and reading and agreeing to the rules, entrants are agreeing to grant The Center for Languages, Literatures and Cultures to use of the photographs in the intercultural gallery display related to the contest and in other printed and electronic publications.
Photos chosen for the exhibition will be printed, displayed and framed as an 30x30 poster at the Intercultural Gallery . The judges will also choose a first, second and third place entry for each category, which will be announced on the CLLC website and Facebook page
If your photo is chosen for the exhibition, you will be notified via email. All photos that made it to the exhibition will be posted on the CLLC Facebook page for you to share and encourage others to visit.
For questions or would like to submit your photo, please contact Julia Mains email@example.com